MAKING OF A CHAMPION
- Men of Commitment
- Work Ethic: have a blue-collar attitude. Do not take short cuts and do it right the first time.
- Accountability: You control your choices. Be on time. Simplify your life. Don’t make excuses or offer explanations.
- Enthusiasm: This fuels the team. It is contagious and infectious.
- Men of Character
- Trust: Trust in each other’s integrity and abilities. The team trusts you to do your job. The team trusts your word and consistency.
- Believe: Know that the day will go in your favor until the final horn sounds.
- Unity: Come together as one. Show solidarity. Keep an open, honest, direct and respectful line of communication with everyone on the team.
- Men of Class
- Integrity: Your reputation is based on what others think of you. Do the right thing in public and in private. Be honest and humble.
- Respect: Play the game the way it was meant to be played.